To provide leadership training and development for Leaders of Student Organizations so they become more effective in their role.
Leaders of Student Organizations
The SIDE™ Seminar is designed to enhance the skills of student leaders in order that they will focus and effectively move campus organizations forward. It is imperative to offer student leaders the opportunity to gain the knowledge necessary to lead student organizations. Student organizations success greatly impacts the overall quality of student life on campus. Campus organizations are the training ground for future corporate and community leaders. The Seminar will provide information on topics that will help student leaders gain an in depth understanding of how to effectively position student organizations for success.
The training for student leaders will take place in 1 & ½ days sessions and will cover the topics listed below.
- Understanding Leadership Styles and identifying your own
- Organizational Structures that work
- Team Building for organizational success
- Running an Effective Meeting
- Program Planning, Development, and Evaluation
- Reference Guide/Binder
- Online Resource Room (Library)